Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Siblings


As I said in a previous post, I thought I would give a bit of family history. Here is a picture of my siblings, I will tell you where they all live and what they all do. Backrow left to right: Duane Olson, he lives in Saskatoon and has his own business called Nutech Industries which is a machine shop as Duane is a machinist by trade. He has two boys David and Thomas. Next Daryl Olson [You have read my life history in my first post] Holly Sentz, my youngest sister lives in Regina and is a professional photographer. She works in the medical field developing pictures. She is married to Dale Sentz and they have no children. Arlin and Ruth have five children, Lois, Ben, Karen, Tim and Daniel.

Front Row: Everald Olson lives in Camrose Alberta and works for Frank Flaman Sales out of Leduc. He also farms the home quarter at Strongfield, Sk. and rents out the rest of his land there. He is married to Holly and they have two girls, Everly who is married to Neil Larson and they have a baby girl Kobie Ann. And Chelsea who is married to Steve Kerr. Julie Ursin, lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where she works as a Doctor's assistant. She has two children, Zachary and Alexandra. Marlys Kennedy lives in Saskatoon where she works for the Royal Bank. She has two children Christie and Joshua. Vance Olson is presently living in Fort Mill, South Carolina where his wife Sarah is going to a Bible School and Vance is writing some books and overseeing his machine shop business back in Alnwick, England. They have five children. Jonathan, Matthew, Joseph, Steven and Lily-Marie. This picture was taken in the Regina General Hospital in March 2003 shortly before our mother passed away. This was the last time we were all together.

No comments: