Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Immediate Family

































Let me introduce you to my immediate family. In June of this year the congregation of Bethlehem Lutheran here in Outlook put on a party to celebrate my 25 years in the ministry. This picture was taken beside our house that day. Left to right, Kirstin our oldest daughter, Her husband Murray Sutcliffe, Sherryl (my wife) Daryl, our son Kenny, the youngest, Karla (Our second daughter and her husband Scott Gjesdal. Our third daughter Krystal is in the other photo. She could not be with us that day because she was tree-planting in B.C.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

It was so fun to read about your life and see pictures. Good way to keep connected with alot of people. Blessings.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.